Our history

 

1929

Attilio Brivio began manufacturing wooden window blinds in Brianza

1935

Production of wooden packaging boxes

1938

Cutting and peeling of poplar logs

1939

Production of poplar plywood

1950

Cutting of fine wood. During that year, the company began to export poplar plywood and cut, decorative plywood panels to England and the Middle East.

1955

Massimo Brivio’s commitment oriented the production towards industrial uses in England and the United States, with a production capacity of 6,000 m3 per year.

1970

Production shifted towards special panels for European and American industries with the lamination of poplar, as well as of more exotic types of wood, such as okoumé, ilomba, fromager, ayous, eyong, mahogany, koto, and Tanganyika walnut.

2000

95% of production is intended for the transport, boat building, furniture, and leisure industries. The company started distributing panels imported from major world manufacturers for industrial use.

Certifications

pefc logosgs iso9001 smallCARB P2 US EPA TSCA Title VIpoplar 100